I know who hijodeputasiete and gayestofalltime is, my own friends I know personally. I don't know who the hell dogpond is, stop saying he's me. Hijodeputasiete isn't me, or gayest of all time. I'm not trying to get fedded for some weirdos pretending to be me. Keep this in mind all of you who view this.
Alleged Multis
Started by FatNuts420 [2811742] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- nex [2054500]
· 8 likes ·
Absolutely riveting discussion. - EarthFireMonkey [2620167]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
Absolutely riveting discussion.
You really need to stop posting in the forums all together. You're not doing yourself any favors nor making yourself any friends.
Actually I'm a huge fan. A b s o l u t e l y riveting discussion.
Man gets busted for multi abuse then continues to post on forums with all his multis to plead his innocence lmao is this just me?
Did you just misgender yourself by calling your multi a "He?!"
Gotdamn phobe.
Gotdamn phobe.
denial, the first sign of guilt....
graved - not a discussion
please file a player report if you suspect someone of being a multi.
please file a player report if you suspect someone of being a multi.
Proof?
Do any of you have sustainable proof or is it just speculation? It seems to be the latter. I haven't seen an ounce of evidence countering what I said. There is no need to be afraid. Really tired of people saying these accounts are multis without any evidence. It would be very disheartening to me if I were fedded because of this. If anyone thinks they might have proof, step up and present it. I'm waiting, and I'm sure others are waiting too.