Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Something 2.0

Started by Andrew [194620] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 601 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
37
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Andrew [194620]
I don’t want to give it it’s name, to further delay it ;)
Could we be in for a treat?
Crime merits only require half the amount they used to….
SpecialAgent7 [2570711]
I'm in the beta version along with him and I can confirm, merits are halved. But they're now called "merit points" and you need 2 to buy one actual merit.