Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

post office lag

Started by advert [2267832] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

advert [2267832]
when you go to post office, the game attempts to load the packages in inventory. Now normally this is fine for the regular player, but when I do it and the fact that I have thousands of packages, the lag becomes unbearable, and just recently became unplayable for me (I add a few packages everyday)

Is it possible to have pages in post office, so maybe we can load the contents of maybe 20 to 25 packages at a time

thank you very much
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I add a few packages everyday

Can I ask why you're doing this please? These systems weren't built with the intention of individuals having thousands of parcels, as there shouldn't ever be any need for it.

I'll have to see if there's any easy solutions.
dunmugmeh [538353]
You have to get rid of them or the lag will always remain.

I used to have a weapons and armours bazaar. I have a bulk of 1 weapon i didnt get rid of before weapons where changed to all have individual ratings.

I cant click on the spears i have or the lag kills the game.

The same will be happening with your parcels, it will kill the game if you have too many.

This is of course why we cant buy/trade massive bulks of baubles anymore. It just caused too much lag so it was reduced to 10000 a time.