I've been disarmed, though it doesn't appear in the log: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=8d9780b03de24fa88ed7e690ce54ab80
The disarm effect didn't appear in the next attack, but i couldn't use the Diamond Blade, so after the attack, i've requipped, to see if it would fix the problem. This log is the attack after the disarm: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=33eba1ee2aa40701174472ba706f4d23
I verified that the unequipping and requipping didn't solve the issue in this log: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=cd7288fc38e1f074bc0380f5d93df93c
I then talked to Hoy, and he said it's a timed effect, but when i told him that the disarm didn't appear in the attacks, he told me that it could be a good thing to post in bug and reports.
While talking to Hoy, i got hosped, and when i med out, i attacked again, and i could use the Diamond Blade again. The hosp may be unrelated, but i don't know.
The disarm effect didn't appear in the next attack, but i couldn't use the Diamond Blade, so after the attack, i've requipped, to see if it would fix the problem. This log is the attack after the disarm: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=33eba1ee2aa40701174472ba706f4d23
I verified that the unequipping and requipping didn't solve the issue in this log: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=cd7288fc38e1f074bc0380f5d93df93c
I then talked to Hoy, and he said it's a timed effect, but when i told him that the disarm didn't appear in the attacks, he told me that it could be a good thing to post in bug and reports.
While talking to Hoy, i got hosped, and when i med out, i attacked again, and i could use the Diamond Blade again. The hosp may be unrelated, but i don't know.