Hello,
There's about 45 seconds left in a 6-attack chain. I attack target #7 and am considered part of the chain (#7) but the attack doesn't register and the chain dies.
https://imgur.com/a/IiZ1SEN
This is the second time I notice this happenning, first time I document it.
In case you need Date and Time Stamp for verification.
08:50:06 - 15/09/22 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking maxfirepower82 and defeated them (chain #7) [view]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
There's about 45 seconds left in a 6-attack chain. I attack target #7 and am considered part of the chain (#7) but the attack doesn't register and the chain dies.
https://imgur.com/a/IiZ1SEN
This is the second time I notice this happenning, first time I document it.
In case you need Date and Time Stamp for verification.
08:50:06 - 15/09/22 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking maxfirepower82 and defeated them (chain #7) [view]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.