Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

One year in Torn :D

Started by LadyKaira [2714983] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
LadyKaira [2714983]
Today Marks my one year in torn. I know its not a big deal to many but I'm excited about it. I probably wouldn't have been on here this long if it wasn't for my spouse on here who is also my spouse IRL.
So thank you hunny for supporting me in Torn.
Thank you to all the friends I've made and enemies also who have made me laugh with their stupidity :)
Thank you everyone else who I don't even know lol
LadyKaira [2714983]
Hmmm,

Level up stats become one of the best! lol j/k

Forreal though just keep leveling up.
Making Stats Higher.
Keeping our faction as amazing as it has been.
Id like to double my level that would be nice. :)