Welcome to Zero Designs !!
I have mostly been working on my own profiles until now and I have decided to expand my services to the rest of Torn Community.
If you like my work and would like to hire me for your profiles, faction banner, trade banner, or anything else, either post here or send me a mail :)
Right now I will be charging 15m per work with unlimited revisions until u r satisfied with the final product.
Below are some of my designs.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
I have mostly been working on my own profiles until now and I have decided to expand my services to the rest of Torn Community.
If you like my work and would like to hire me for your profiles, faction banner, trade banner, or anything else, either post here or send me a mail :)
Right now I will be charging 15m per work with unlimited revisions until u r satisfied with the final product.
Below are some of my designs.
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com] [image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: media.discordapp.net]