hello gentlemen of the forum, dogpond37 here. it has come to my attention that as soon as i could be attacked, everyone immediatly attacked me. it pleases me that you all care about me this much. i would advise all of you to keep on malding, please and thank you.
About this thread
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 47
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Fordeaux [2199085]
· 20 likes ·
Why have I been mugged, relentlessly? Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly? Why have I been offered NO HELP? Why have I been excluded from this community? Why have I been set up to fail at ever … - BONK [2593445]
· 10 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - Arteezy [572117]
· 9 likes ·
Might wanna delete this or you will just get attacked more
Might wanna delete this or you will just get attacked more
This is going to go great.
Smort post this
Hey, great thread, this obviously matches the quality of most of the posts in GD these days, so good on ya.
Why have I been mugged, relentlessly?
Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly?
Why have I been offered NO HELP?
Why have I been excluded from this community?
Why have I been set up to fail at ever turn?
Why have I been attacked, relentlessly?
I arrived on these shores in good faith and with a kind heart. I was excited, enthusiastic. I wanted to learn. I brought with my a LOT of experience in leadership, strategy and tactics. I was a big deal in a similar world elsewhere and wanted to give something back to an alternative community.
And what do I get? Abuse, attack, antagonisation.
WHY?
Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly?
Why have I been offered NO HELP?
Why have I been excluded from this community?
Why have I been set up to fail at ever turn?
Why have I been attacked, relentlessly?
I arrived on these shores in good faith and with a kind heart. I was excited, enthusiastic. I wanted to learn. I brought with my a LOT of experience in leadership, strategy and tactics. I was a big deal in a similar world elsewhere and wanted to give something back to an alternative community.
And what do I get? Abuse, attack, antagonisation.
WHY?
thanks for reminding me i can attack you. I will just do that now xD
Hello dogpond37, I was recently gifted some money for a PI.
Thank you for reminding me that it's better spent on you and your multis :]
Thank you for reminding me that it's better spent on you and your multis :]
Wait untill you see what happens when your newbie protection wears off.
Its a lvl 1.
[background color=#6cad2b]Edit - was who the Duck is that guy.gif but had a bad word. [/background]
not a single person on this site has ever shown me any kind of proof that i have any multis
broh are you smelling burnt toast right now?
Seeing this post, authentically surprised they're not a member of WAR yet.
You have 4 days
ignore.. just testing sig.
wtf.
Use the image inserter in the forum signature editor. Should look like this:
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]