Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI - (Plain only)- Closed

Started by DFire [2798021] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
DFire [2798021]
Good Day everyone!

I would to like to buy PI (Plain or with Bank upgrade only) in an Installment basis. My purpose is for banking during my daily trading activities. I know I'm new and the only assurance i can give is my daily activity. If you can give me a cheaper one then it will be a very big Help.

Thank you.