Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education

Started by GuiltyaSinJuray [2674978] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 232 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
GuiltyaSinJuray [2674978]
Hey, I've just finished the bachelor in Biology, I also have completed the Business and Sports science courses, and 2 courses in General Edu for the driver licence. Now the question is, what's next...
I thought the History course would be the next for the museum, but I don't know how profitable that is atm so I'm asking you what should be done next.
Gloin [2231852]
I would go for combat training. It takes time to get your weapon experience up and gives you so much benefits in fights.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
100% history if you have the activity n the drive to make money.
But I see you finished bizz edu, have you taken the extra courses to boost your company?
Eric28371 [2747133]
Last time I checked a few weeks ago, u can get around 1m for set of 20 if you sell exactly for 45k, but realisitcly you would make more bc no one is gonna sell for 45k, and if u do trades u could just buy the plushies/flowers for cheaper, if u travel some urself then you'll make even more profit. Also plushies are more profitable for traders.
GuiltyaSinJuray [2674978]
Yes, I'e strted History after all

edit :well, I wanted to start a company but I wanna make enough money for those stoks first. You could tell I'm a little bit coward but I'm not in any hurry atm.