The Wolf pack has howled its last.
Sadly we made some bad decisions at the end and the Wolves were bitten and bounced in 3rd. We kicked some ass for a hot minute there and did all we could to put ourselves in a position to win, but it just didn't work out. We walked with a merit when 9 other teams didn't though and with all the internal sabotage we had to deal with, pretty much from day 1, thats pretty damn good.
Wanna give a shout out to our leadership group.
Natty_Boh- Huge with the bots, the constant leadership, the sound decision making and just really the MVP of the leadership team. We wouldnt have even come close if it wasnt for her. Thanks Natty. You are capable of leading your own team and should shoot for that next year.
Whis- Whis came in to replace 2 leads that we had to kick , and proved on his first day that he was more than up for the job. He worked hard, earned the respect of his team. I can honestly say that without Whis, we wouldnt even be close to where we were. He was the WP Voice of Reason many, many times.
Nova- This was tough for Nova, because like Realist, he does better work when he's calling the shots. But he grabbed the reins when he came on and tried to push WP to be the best it could be. He's a smart guy, and one of the best strategists in the game, but its just tough when you have a bunch of leads voting on stuff. There was only so much he could do, but we appreciated his input and efforts
Realistassassin- RA stayed mostly behind the scenes but put a lot of time and effort into working out alliances and plans. We both had different ideas for the direction of the Wolf Pack, so we bumped heads quite a bit, but in the times that we weren't, I enjoyed our interactions and at moments was glad to be working with him. Like Nova, and me, frankly, he would do much better leading a team on his own. I will say that I dont know many people, in game or out, as driven as RA is. The guy puts 100% into everything he does.
Our Committee-
HT-Supermikk
Anatastic
Komir
Sharkyfive
Missy
Pyrit
A_Mean_Person
You guys worked hard, stayed heavily involved and were a huge help, without you we wouldnt have made it as far as we did and I'm grateful. Special shout out to Pyrit.. dude, your work with the bots was SO big for us, just great work bud !!
Push leads and other standouts -
Cold
Remixdeluxe
Basilissa
Ugurturkel
WhackedMaki
Charlesy
EivorWolfKissed
ham432
hello0o0o0o0
Pika_Maria
Purplefox13
and my main man nub54
You guys .. well, you were the funnest part of this whole thing for me. Your enthusiasm and hard work pretty much embody what this comp is all about. Players that are new or havent quite made a name for themselves, steppin up, showin out, and really just making this a wonderful experience for so many, including myself. I am VERY glad to have gotten to know you all and appreciate all your efforts very much.
You have a friend in me in this game, so dont be afraid to pop in and say Hi sometime <3 <3
Top Hitters- 1k + club
Sharkyfive- Wow dude, what an incredible performance. You made it clear day 1, that nobody was gonna touch you this year. Amazing job bud !
Alyssia- Great work !! Just a monster the whole time !
ImSteve- I hate you for robbing me of a top 3 finish, but .. I love you for what you brought to this team and this comp
DaKoolNoob- Bro, we went back and forth all comp on the leader board and you helped push me to do my best. Great work !
HT-SuperMikk- Mikk brings his A-Game to these comps and is just as great a player as he is a friend. Thank you for everything Mikk.
Natty_Boh- Wow, on top of everything else she did, she slapped out 1124 hits .. thats the kind of effort real leaders put in. Awesome !
Gwelrohira- 1124 also !! We appreciate every single one of those hits. Thank you !!
Anatastic- Someone else who not only led and helped out but broke 1k hits ! Very huge effort Ana !!
Daisy_Lynn- One of my oldest and best friends in this game, showing how CR does it .. way to go Daisy !!
Fastslough- Much obliged for the effort and the activity in team chat.. you put your best in and it really showed!
Rogue- Another big presence in chat and ended up with 1k on the nose !! Very well done, Rogue
If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry, I'm beat and late for work, lol, but I wanted to let you all know just how much all your efforts were appreciated.
Nobody solos Elimination, where ya end up is where the team takes you. The wheeling and dealing behind the scenes is something you can't even imagine, literally a 24 hour a day job, but it doesnt mean a damn thing with out the hits, the pushes, and the chat activity, and hard work of your team
Ya know, when I came into the leader channel and saw 4 Monarch members that basically hate my guts (well, me and ht always been cool, but he hates me now, so yeah) I said "Damn, I got Chedded Hard" but decided to leave the faction bias at the door and do my best, hell figured we might even change our minds about hating each other, maybe.. lol.
But that wasnt really ever gonna be possible because Monarch had a Master Plan to manipulate and dominate the comp and faced with the choice of just being a pawn and letting it happen or putting the interest of WP above 1 factions flex plans, I chose to put every effort I had into taking WP as far as it would go. Naturally, this caused a TON of drama in our leadership channel and basically shit on any hope we had of ever working as a team, because everyone had their own agenda, and most of them weren't to take care of the Wolf Pack . Drama started right away between M members and it was a shit show behind the scenes and in team chat all the way through the comp. Shit got toxic, but I wasnt really trying to take part in all that, so its whatever.
Normally, I'd say this ruined the comp for me, but I just did what I do, gave everything I had and enjoyed meeting new people and kicking the asses we managed to kick along the way.I want to thank all the awesome folks on the Wolf Pack for somehow, through all the bullshit, making this comp something I love and am glad I did.
Thank you all very very much and .... fine, I'll do it . Once...
Awwoooooooo!!!!
Sadly we made some bad decisions at the end and the Wolves were bitten and bounced in 3rd. We kicked some ass for a hot minute there and did all we could to put ourselves in a position to win, but it just didn't work out. We walked with a merit when 9 other teams didn't though and with all the internal sabotage we had to deal with, pretty much from day 1, thats pretty damn good.
Wanna give a shout out to our leadership group.
Natty_Boh- Huge with the bots, the constant leadership, the sound decision making and just really the MVP of the leadership team. We wouldnt have even come close if it wasnt for her. Thanks Natty. You are capable of leading your own team and should shoot for that next year.
Whis- Whis came in to replace 2 leads that we had to kick , and proved on his first day that he was more than up for the job. He worked hard, earned the respect of his team. I can honestly say that without Whis, we wouldnt even be close to where we were. He was the WP Voice of Reason many, many times.
Nova- This was tough for Nova, because like Realist, he does better work when he's calling the shots. But he grabbed the reins when he came on and tried to push WP to be the best it could be. He's a smart guy, and one of the best strategists in the game, but its just tough when you have a bunch of leads voting on stuff. There was only so much he could do, but we appreciated his input and efforts
Realistassassin- RA stayed mostly behind the scenes but put a lot of time and effort into working out alliances and plans. We both had different ideas for the direction of the Wolf Pack, so we bumped heads quite a bit, but in the times that we weren't, I enjoyed our interactions and at moments was glad to be working with him. Like Nova, and me, frankly, he would do much better leading a team on his own. I will say that I dont know many people, in game or out, as driven as RA is. The guy puts 100% into everything he does.
Our Committee-
HT-Supermikk
Anatastic
Komir
Sharkyfive
Missy
Pyrit
A_Mean_Person
You guys worked hard, stayed heavily involved and were a huge help, without you we wouldnt have made it as far as we did and I'm grateful. Special shout out to Pyrit.. dude, your work with the bots was SO big for us, just great work bud !!
Push leads and other standouts -
Cold
Remixdeluxe
Basilissa
Ugurturkel
WhackedMaki
Charlesy
EivorWolfKissed
ham432
hello0o0o0o0
Pika_Maria
Purplefox13
and my main man nub54
You guys .. well, you were the funnest part of this whole thing for me. Your enthusiasm and hard work pretty much embody what this comp is all about. Players that are new or havent quite made a name for themselves, steppin up, showin out, and really just making this a wonderful experience for so many, including myself. I am VERY glad to have gotten to know you all and appreciate all your efforts very much.
You have a friend in me in this game, so dont be afraid to pop in and say Hi sometime <3 <3
Top Hitters- 1k + club
Sharkyfive- Wow dude, what an incredible performance. You made it clear day 1, that nobody was gonna touch you this year. Amazing job bud !
Alyssia- Great work !! Just a monster the whole time !
ImSteve- I hate you for robbing me of a top 3 finish, but .. I love you for what you brought to this team and this comp
DaKoolNoob- Bro, we went back and forth all comp on the leader board and you helped push me to do my best. Great work !
HT-SuperMikk- Mikk brings his A-Game to these comps and is just as great a player as he is a friend. Thank you for everything Mikk.
Natty_Boh- Wow, on top of everything else she did, she slapped out 1124 hits .. thats the kind of effort real leaders put in. Awesome !
Gwelrohira- 1124 also !! We appreciate every single one of those hits. Thank you !!
Anatastic- Someone else who not only led and helped out but broke 1k hits ! Very huge effort Ana !!
Daisy_Lynn- One of my oldest and best friends in this game, showing how CR does it .. way to go Daisy !!
Fastslough- Much obliged for the effort and the activity in team chat.. you put your best in and it really showed!
Rogue- Another big presence in chat and ended up with 1k on the nose !! Very well done, Rogue
If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry, I'm beat and late for work, lol, but I wanted to let you all know just how much all your efforts were appreciated.
Nobody solos Elimination, where ya end up is where the team takes you. The wheeling and dealing behind the scenes is something you can't even imagine, literally a 24 hour a day job, but it doesnt mean a damn thing with out the hits, the pushes, and the chat activity, and hard work of your team
Ya know, when I came into the leader channel and saw 4 Monarch members that basically hate my guts (well, me and ht always been cool, but he hates me now, so yeah) I said "Damn, I got Chedded Hard" but decided to leave the faction bias at the door and do my best, hell figured we might even change our minds about hating each other, maybe.. lol.
But that wasnt really ever gonna be possible because Monarch had a Master Plan to manipulate and dominate the comp and faced with the choice of just being a pawn and letting it happen or putting the interest of WP above 1 factions flex plans, I chose to put every effort I had into taking WP as far as it would go. Naturally, this caused a TON of drama in our leadership channel and basically shit on any hope we had of ever working as a team, because everyone had their own agenda, and most of them weren't to take care of the Wolf Pack . Drama started right away between M members and it was a shit show behind the scenes and in team chat all the way through the comp. Shit got toxic, but I wasnt really trying to take part in all that, so its whatever.
Normally, I'd say this ruined the comp for me, but I just did what I do, gave everything I had and enjoyed meeting new people and kicking the asses we managed to kick along the way.I want to thank all the awesome folks on the Wolf Pack for somehow, through all the bullshit, making this comp something I love and am glad I did.
Thank you all very very much and .... fine, I'll do it . Once...
Awwoooooooo!!!!