Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha skip

Started by Dedcleva [2696536] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Dedcleva [2696536]
When I get a captcha pop up you can click view profile and continue to use the site without passing the captcha.
I’m using torn mobile
Ive started getting captcha challenges every time I start torn which might be related to the bug
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Captcha is only required to do specific actions (training in the gym, doing crimes, searching the dump, travelling etc.). You can still view the forums or navigate around the city and use items without having to pass the captcha, this is not a bug.

Thanks!