Need a husband for merits and a must have a PI
Need husband
Started by XvG [2735888] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- veteranz [1941838]
· 4 likes ·
"must have a PI" .... "She take my money, when I'm in need" - Kanye West
"must have a PI" ....
"She take my money, when I'm in need" - Kanye West
"She take my money, when I'm in need" - Kanye West