hello gentlemen of the forum, dogpond37 here. i was just wondering why all of you get so angry when someone comes on here and talks about things that you dont like. you all seem like basement dwelling losers who have nothing left in your life other than getting rid of people who make your shitty text game more fun. everytime i post on this site all i get are the same 4 dudes crying over and over in the replies to the thread. go outside and talk to anybody please for your own good
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Securop [2247082] Officer
· 4 likes ·
Low quality content, not a discussion - moved to graveyard
Mentioned in this thread
Sweeney_Todd [27468] ×1
Seems like you're projecting a lot there buddy
Edit- It's a matter of having enough common sense to absorb what you read and maybe apply your own observations. But saying that, I can try to explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you. So why even try when I don't even know what the answer is?
Edit- It's a matter of having enough common sense to absorb what you read and maybe apply your own observations. But saying that, I can try to explain it to you, but i can't understand it for you. So why even try when I don't even know what the answer is?
Cool story.
Eurgh, currently using all my slots on a scammer and then this comes along… ffs
Imagine how loud he'll be moaning here when his main gets fedded lol... Can't wait
Who are you again?
you are my main account what are you talking about
Hey Dek
Even Dave the Duck can't save this thread
And.... another child meltdown in torn over not getting the love he is looking for on the internet. Suggest you go out and see the sun and maybe make a friend or two? Quite obvious it ain't happening here :P
I got money to waste >:)
21:24:43 - 29/09/22 You placed 5x $50,000 bounties on dogpond37 for a cost of $375,000 : Dumb shit
21:24:43 - 29/09/22 You placed 5x $50,000 bounties on dogpond37 for a cost of $375,000 : Dumb shit
My eyes literally went blurry and stopped focusing about 2 sentences in.
I thought you had FatNuts420 to talk to? Or was it that GayestOfAllTime guy I'm thinking of?
DeMe413 loves this comment
DeMe413 loves this comment
well said
You and Sweeney_Todd would like each other, either that or the complete opposite.
Mentions: Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Let me know when you find someone that's being gotten "rid of" that makes the game "more fun."
I know you weren't talking about yourself.
Shitpost. You just shitpost.
And you're bad at it.
Edit:
AND you're still here, soooo...
I know you weren't talking about yourself.
Shitpost. You just shitpost.
And you're bad at it.
Edit:
AND you're still here, soooo...