Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Left Education unwillingly

Started by Fanci [2566895] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Fanci [2566895]
I was doing my morning routine in-game and after a little bit I got a notification on my phone that

21:11:04 - 29/09/22 You left the Bachelor of General Studies course

I obviously didn't leave manually to my knowledge so I don't know what else to do but submit a report here.

I don't have much more information on the situation than this, I only knew it happened when I got the notification
[image: snipboard.io]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Quitting an education course has a confirmation that you have to go through and there has been no suspicious activity on your account, so I will have to chalk this down to user error. I am afraid there's nothing to check here from developer side all is working correctly.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!