Does anyone know what I did to gain this merit and honour bar
RNG merit
Started by DieZel [1963580] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
You logged on and got lucky.
Ty sara so it's just pot luck
When did you get the merit ?
Yesterday ,have no clue how ,maybe because I levelled 4 levels in less than 24 hours no clue tho
RNG, it’s completely random, hence the name. Congrats
Even in chaos, there is order....
" eddies in the space-time continuum ... "
" eddies in the space-time continuum ... "
You are extremely lucky.
Also I think there's a thread where you copy and paste the event of you getting it. I think they're trying to reverse engineer the method of getting it
Also I think there's a thread where you copy and paste the event of you getting it. I think they're trying to reverse engineer the method of getting it
I recently got this merit as well, but couldn't find that thread. If someone finds it, I'd love to add my log for research purposes
To get the merit bar, you have to be extremely lucky, luckier than hitting torn's jackpot at the casino.
RNG = Random Number Generator.
Getting the merit is just luck. You have to be active to get it (it isn't given out to people who don't log in) but other than that, you can't really do anything to try and get it. You just need to get lucky.
Getting the merit is just luck. You have to be active to get it (it isn't given out to people who don't log in) but other than that, you can't really do anything to try and get it. You just need to get lucky.
So it's completely luck-based, but we can maximize our chance by being active in Torn? Neat.
I believe one RNG merit is awarded per hour. Or something along those lines.