Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Illegal or not

Started by EPTS [2482659] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

SilentGiraffe [2067364] ×1

EPTS [2482659]
MrNova mugged you and stole $22,515,937 [view] 16:46:00 02/10/22
It was happened within few seconds when I hold money.
I got mugged many times like that.But it didn't when I did not hold money much.
It's sure that he/they did not do money spy like using some special job points and there must have scripts.
So please check it's illegal or not.

Mentions: SilentGiraffe [2067364]

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
"I got mugged for a lot, it surely has to be illegal." = basically what you are saying

I don't know how you got your money, but for many ways it's easy to intercept. You really shouldn't bother staff with it, unless you have grounded reasons to suspect a cheat. (spoiler: you very likely don't)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, random mugs are super common and if you have a habit of keeping money on hand, it is not uncommon for someone to land a lucky mug on you.

Thanks!