Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Calculating max potential damage?

Started by Saiper [2161940] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Saiper [2161940]
How would I go about calculating the potential maximum damage assuming the following criteria? I'm far too dim to figure it out myself.

Working on the the assumption of a critical head shot -

Weapon - Nock gun, 98 damage
Ammo - HP +50% damage
Mods - Full choke +10 damage
Strength - 1bil
Merits - Shotgun mastery +10, Shotgun experience +10
Boosters - Epinephrine +500% strength
Drugs - LSD +30% strength

Thanks.
Beerstein [1322136]
Just spitballing I'd say around 18-20k tops. Your strength is kinda low. My highest is 25,416 but my strength was probably double yours at the time and my weapon had higher damage.

Would do on an NPC if you're going for a high damage hit.

Edit: I see you've made 22k already, nice.
Cesium [456010]
You can setup a time for npc attack in forums. I think most of the high damage these days is easy made by people using weapons with the deadly bonus.
RectumRaider [1454569]
I used a benelli in an NPC fight vs Duke and got 34k damage.

If you're really grinding for it then I would just get a deadly with high base damage and a higher % proc chance.