Someone called me an asshole and I found this to be very homophobic, bogie will you please ban the use of the term “asshole”? I think allowing such a term as community manager is encouraging discrimination and harassment- and will inevitably lead to the rise of fascism here on torn
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 43
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CornHub [2423014]
· 12 likes ·
Will you just get forum banned or fedded already? No one wants to listen to your drivel - bogie [148747] Admin
· 8 likes ·
Honestly dude, I genuinely have no idea who you even are. This thread is just dogshit. - WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer
· 5 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Will you just get forum banned or fedded already? No one wants to listen to your drivel
Please don’t post things in GD if it’s not about pride
Graved, low quality shitpost
So mods grave posts based on their own opinion of its subjective quality now?
Lol, I thought staff would come up with a fake reason to remove this but they can’t even bother. Bogie and his pussyboys just don’t like being called out and will remove anything critical of them
How do you determine the quality? Is it based on whether it is criticizing bogie or not?
Honestly dude, I genuinely have no idea who you even are. This thread is just dogshit.
Do you think it should have been removed though? Certainly didn’t break any rules.
Anything you write is full of shit, honestly don’t know why ched hasn’t introduced something he can assign peoples IDs to so when they create shit like you do it’s automatically graved smh
Aww am I disrupting your safe space?
Yeah now go away