Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[LF] 10* LS

Started by Yujiniecutieee [2811610] on in Company Recruitment.

14 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chuck_Norris [2544593]
You will 100% not find any 10* LS that'll hire you, young blood. You can keep bumping this thread till you have the stats, or just look for one once you're there.

I don't have a 10* LS anymore, but I'd wager you'll need around 100k each in int and end with EE merits.
Yujiniecutieee [2811610]
I guess I'm just trying my luck lol, but I know it is impossible to find a 10* LS that will hire me. I have long way there to get 100k stats each of it.
Solor [2476035]
It is ABSOLUTELY impossible. With your stats you will bring the LS to 9* - 8*. You simply do not have the stats and director will not take the risk. Go buy some trains and come back.
0xHemlock [2662912]
#1 - as stated above, you can easily find an LS willing to take you but 100% not a 10*. The stat requirements to get in a 10* have shot through the roof due to the current market saturation. Everyone wants that sweet free business class travel.

#2 - there is already a thread for this. Please post in the "looking for work thread" instead of making your own.

#3 - you started bumping this thread 6 minutes after making it. Then proceeded to bump it a total of 5 times in less than an hour. Bumps are typically done every day or every other day, or at least just whenever your thread falls to the second page. Excessive bumping could bring you unwanted attention or even moderator-based consequences.

Best of luck in your endeavors! You're going to receive a lot of negative attention from this post, but don't let that dissuade you from your goals. Just maybe refocus a bit.

Edit: Typo and clicky

Mentions: Looking for Work? Post your Stats here

Yujiniecutieee [2811610]
Hey thank you for the advice and suggestions, I appreciated it. It keeps me motivated to achieve my goal to be in 10* LS. I know I have a long way but, for sure I'm gonna achieve it. Thank you again :)
Solor [2476035]
And also if you don't travel 24/7 you are wasting away and paying for NOTHING. It's not like other jobs where you can play at your own leisure you still will reap the benefits by belonging to the company.