Found
Looking for profile pic
Started by TheBabyStig [2546993] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
You should post this in the Graphics thread.
Moved
I can not possibly recommend Lasciel and aedstar enough. I sent Lasciel a request/description this morning, they got home and read it about 3 hours ago, and I got my 3 finished images back about an hour ago. They are exceptionally talented, very reasonably priced (You get what you pay for in 99.999% of cases. Pay the fair price the first time, instead of paying someone half-price to f**k it up the first time, then paying someone else AGAIN to fix it), friendly, professional, and easy to work with.
Definitely worth looking at their thread and contacting Lasciel if you have an idea of what you want. You can find those graphic wizards here:
Lasciel and aedstar's Art Thread
Definitely worth looking at their thread and contacting Lasciel if you have an idea of what you want. You can find those graphic wizards here:
Lasciel and aedstar's Art Thread
I do gfx
.
?