Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription Renewal Error

Started by rickyboy [2327671] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
rickyboy [2327671]
Hi,

I received an event notification indicating that my subscription renewal did not push through. Please see attached image.[image: i.ibb.co]

Upon checking I found out that my set payment option at Google Play was low on balance.

I have already reloaded my e-wallet and it should be ok already to renew. However it's been 12 hours already since I last checked and it has not renewed yet. I also sent an email already at payment@torn.com but I haven't gotten any response yet. Hope you can check it again so that i don't lose out my subscription status.

Apologies for this and hope you can help. Thanks in advance.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Hello, as stated on the donator page we will reply to mails within 1 working day. There was no bug here as also explained in your additional mail to me in game, your issue has already been resolved following your actions.