Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I ODed

Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 496 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
43
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
RyuFive [1635537] Reporter
Grats! now you get finally get back to popping xanax

Cannabis taken
RyuFive: 2,981

still eating, Not as lucky as you :(
Cat2001 [852997]
It was very lucky. I kept hoping for the RNG Merit, but maybe another day.
I wish you all some luck with the cannabis.
Who_knows_who [2176999]
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Oh, no!! Now that you OD’d on Cannabis, I’m assuming you’ll stop taking it, so you’re going to be missing out on that sweet +2-3 nerve! (o_O;) Oh, how your Crime stats are going to suffer now!!Haha (Btw, for those of you who don’t know, OP has some of the most beautiful Crimes stats in all of Torn, so check ‘em out if you get a chance!! (^__^))
[/background]
Congrats, Cat2001!! \(^o^)/ I’m super-stoked for you! (^__^)
Cat2001 [852997]
My crimestats are doing OK. I recently got the 10k jailbusts award, and now I only break a few people a week out of jail. That saves a lot of nerve ?