Hey guys just bought me a new iPad but don't know how to run torn tools on it. Is there anyone out there that can advise?
Ipad
Started by CHACK5 [2811666] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I don’t think you can run torntools on ipad or any mobile browsers of ipad
torn pda app is your only option other than opening in browser normally which is great at some areas but not as much as torntools.
would love to see if there is a way.
edit: still cant find a way to use torntools on the ipad even after two generous ‘di(c)k’s tried to explain below. Thank you ?
torn pda app is your only option other than opening in browser normally which is great at some areas but not as much as torntools.
would love to see if there is a way.
edit: still cant find a way to use torntools on the ipad even after two generous ‘di(c)k’s tried to explain below. Thank you ?
Hey I have been running torn tools on my android device used kiwi browser. I honostly think I should just try doing the same on iPad if it works I'll come back to you
just try getting kiwi on your ipad if you cant download the play store on your ipad its what i did with my amazon tablet it takes some work but if you use the ipad alot itll be worth it
Any chromium based browser that allows you to use browser extensions on mobile will work, not just Kiwi
You can't download the play store on any apple products. The play store is literally Google's store.
Yes you can you just have to do it right which apparently you dont
No, you cant. You can download certain google play apps... But not the play store. There's a big difference.
No you can download the play store just stop ik what I'm saying look it up and see how stupid your acting
Guys my intention with this was not to get people fighting I must be doing it wrong too cause I can't download the play store either IOS has it's own app store
Some guy in the Internet claims that Apple allows the competing software vendor platform, Google Play Store, to be installed in their closed proprietary hardware devices. Is he a troll, or is he inadvertently admitting that he is breaking Apple's End User License Agreement, as well as claiming that Apple can actually support Android apps despite the differences in their operating systems?
More at 11.
More at 11.
They never said Apple allows it but if you jailbroke the device it would make it possible, albeit you might have a Linux Android monster version type software that you had to write yourself with some version of the Google playstore that was definitely installed manual with quite possibly a freak of nature alternative to an APK. It work though if you can code and hack through the software goof enough If this actually happened I wonder if Apple would be able to keep it secret. Man I really love dreaming. I'm sure there must be spelling mistakes in there some so if you find any and want to me and my grammar feel free to private message, just make sure to remind me of the post in question.
This is the answer you're looking for.
No you can't install Google Playstore on any iOS / iPadOS device, regardless of how hard you try. Your only bet is TornPDA, since there's no browsers that support Chrome extensions on iOS.
No you can't install Google Playstore on any iOS / iPadOS device, regardless of how hard you try. Your only bet is TornPDA, since there's no browsers that support Chrome extensions on iOS.
Thanks man pretty much figured that out after days of struggling now I know we all learn somehow right some of us just pays a few grand to learn