Hello,
If this has been discussed before, feel free to grave it, but I'd like to suggest some kind of implementation of attack settings into battle loadouts. After loadouts became a thing, it seems odd having to click so many times to set up the corresponding settings for your loadout, which is so easily sorted - or easily compared to attack settings.
Another thing, kinda related, is that I used some time setting up different loadouts, and they were essentially the same, just switching out different temps, so I'd also like to suggest some kind of "Set standard", since loadouts also represent your clothing, and it gets kinda annoying having to select everything for every new loadout. I made them now, but if I ever wanna change out my poncho for a trenchcoat, I have to go select it for every loadout individually. It's an annoying process, especially because loadouts sometimes don't update, before you've reloaded the page.
If this has been discussed before, feel free to grave it, but I'd like to suggest some kind of implementation of attack settings into battle loadouts. After loadouts became a thing, it seems odd having to click so many times to set up the corresponding settings for your loadout, which is so easily sorted - or easily compared to attack settings.
Another thing, kinda related, is that I used some time setting up different loadouts, and they were essentially the same, just switching out different temps, so I'd also like to suggest some kind of "Set standard", since loadouts also represent your clothing, and it gets kinda annoying having to select everything for every new loadout. I made them now, but if I ever wanna change out my poncho for a trenchcoat, I have to go select it for every loadout individually. It's an annoying process, especially because loadouts sometimes don't update, before you've reloaded the page.