Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roast me

Started by Monday [2402913] on in General Discussion.

69 replies · 1.43k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
70
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Monday [2402913]
People of Torn,

I am embarking on a journey to buy a new profile pic. Its will be me embodied as a Magic trading card. I play it some what casually in real life.

If there was a description of me as a trading card character what would it be?

Would I be green, blue, red, white, or black?

The artist in charge will be reading this and seeking inspiration to draw on when building this custom trading card profile picture of me.

Remember the more insulting, degrading, or just plain shitty your comments directed at me are, the more likely they will be featured on my magic card.
Monday [2402913]
Unoriginal and bland. I don't even know who you are. NEXT

Edit:
Apparently people do care, or really banded together to talk shit about a player they hate.

Either way you're a bitch.
hammi [2235955]
I spose the card colour would have to be blue, as in blue monday.

Description of you, well **** seems to be quite popular atm :D
Ripley [2180244]
Colorless, no colored mana symbols in the rules text, "devoid" just to make extra sure it never makes it to a tournament.