Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Smart Alecks!

Started by OhBoob [2831980] on in Achievements.

4 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

OhBoob [2831980]
I'm new ^^ so all I have right now is the CS simple virus course. I'm now doing the biology course so I can eventually get to IVT!
Ulung_PL [379891]
Some of us are waiting for a bit too long.
Weeks become months, months become years. I fear that years will become decades before we'll enjoy new education. :(