Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Australia Version 2

Started by Awesomepork101 [2478854] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Awesomepork101 [2478854]
So a few years back I made a suggestion for Australia to be added. My point still stands, but now I’ve added to it. Seeing its colonial past was a penal colony, why not have a selection of crimes to do? Or at least activities to burn nerve, as SA has one for E. Being. The furthest away, it would also allow for Nerve to build up, and would be good for older players who’ve already gotten far along in crimes XP to start doing different ones. Just a suggestion
Elizabeth [2339829]
There have been a few suggestions wanting overseas crimes to be added. It hasn't been confirmed for the travel update as far as I'm aware, but it's certainly a possibility for it. That being said, if it doesn't happen in the travel update (or [REDACTED] 2.0), I wouldn't count on it happening in the foreseeable future