ok
ok
Started by Richie_Rich_007 [2825633] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
This has been mentioned enough times.
It’s a solid no not just from the majority of the player base but chedburn himself put it as a straight one word answer, no
It’s a solid no not just from the majority of the player base but chedburn himself put it as a straight one word answer, no
no thank you I'd rather break my back by sucking my dick.
no thank you I’d rather break my back sucking Oran’s dick.
So it would be NFTs but they would be bought and sold with fake virtual game money instead of real money.
I didn't think NFTs could get even more stupid but somehow you managed to do it.
I didn't think NFTs could get even more stupid but somehow you managed to do it.