How do I get mugged for a $1?
Mugging Merit
Started by TheWicked0ne [2166042] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Fly to cayman's while holding $15 lol
Either hold $15 and ask a friend to mug you, or just keep $15 on you when you log off for the night and the odds are sooner or later someone will get the $1 merit for you
*edit -- sometimes it's not exactly $15. The system has to round the low numbers. I think I had $20 on me when I got it
*edit -- sometimes it's not exactly $15. The system has to round the low numbers. I think I had $20 on me when I got it
$20 on hand has 100% worked for me and everyone I know, but maybe it's lower now that people use mug bonus weapons.
Here's Proxima's Church mouse Guide you can use it and link up with a friend/faction mate to get the merit.
Mentions: "Church Mouse" Honour Guide
I have $34 on me and people keep mugging me for $0. I don't understand.
00:51:52 - 27/10/22 xxPinheadxx mugged you (with 1 other) for $1 sending you to hospital for 0h 25m [view]
Worked a treat. Love you x
Worked a treat. Love you x
I have max mug merits so I tell people to hold $12 when I do it for them and it’s always worked, sometimes with $20 you get unlucky and get $2 lol
Usually I get around 10% but with max merits the range is technically 7.5% to 15% (not including any plunder abilities) and 5-10% if you have 0 merits in mugging
Usually I get around 10% but with max merits the range is technically 7.5% to 15% (not including any plunder abilities) and 5-10% if you have 0 merits in mugging