Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't complete contract

Started by A2gis [2284449] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
A2gis [2284449]
So I finished the "Bounty on the mutiny" mission.However, when I tried to press the complete button, it doesn't work and just refresh after 3 times or so.I tried to do it on my computer but it didn't work.I have recorded a video but I don't know how to upload it

[image: snipboard.io]