Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral mistake

Started by Morgzy [2744790] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Wardy27 [2839258] ×1

Morgzy [2744790]
I have introduced my friend Wardy27 [2839258] to Torn and as a reward for my work I sent my referral code to sign up through. He’s signed up but not been linked to my “recruit” page? Does this mean he’s not used that link and signed up? If so, can this be changed after the fact?

I sent this link- https://www.torn.com/2744790


Many thanks

Mentions: Wardy27 [2839258]