Where I can see the time when the people attack him simultaneously? I need to beat him for a mission
Duke group attack
Started by TIGER777 [2565516] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Some use YATA to schedule duke raids
You can click on attack and on his page to go to the attack screen. From there DON'T click start fight. You'll be able to see if anyone is joining the fight.
Generally speaking when no event is on, this has started when he's about to reach stage 5. At least lately. Which you can see on thr Yata suggestion, or thorugh certain discord channels. I think on Torn Tools as well.
Probably no one attacking NPC's over Halloween.
Generally speaking when no event is on, this has started when he's about to reach stage 5. At least lately. Which you can see on thr Yata suggestion, or thorugh certain discord channels. I think on Torn Tools as well.
Probably no one attacking NPC's over Halloween.
I don't think that's ever actually worked out. Get your fac together, if you can't then you're out of luck tbh.
anyone want to get a raid together on duke as i need it for mission