Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weight and height

Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in General Non-related.

32 replies · 410 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

SUDZ [2191868]
My ex g/f (years ago) had me do a juice cleanse once, 1 week of nothing but fruit and seed smoothies.

Never again but I did feel good, very light on the feet, improved my running.
SaucyHorsey [2207104]
6'5 and something like 115-120kgs, idk watt hat is in pounds but I'm guessing around 250, haven't weighed myself in a while either too.. Also thought I was still 6'3 but I converted how many centimetres I was into how many feet/inches and I was surprised, I was 6'3 around 20yrs old