Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[DISCONTINUED]

Started by Apatxe [2813453] on in Trading Post.

136 replies · 1.9k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
137
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Apatxe [2813453]
I NO LONGER PROVIDE THIS SERVICE

Hi, I am selling the 99k happiness for those who are usually unable to achieve it.
[image: awardimages.torn.com]

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/4YAbXwSn3t

Use cases:[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]-> You need the max happiness merit.
-> You came back from inactivity and gave a bunch of refills
-> You don’t want to use your booster cooldown for happiness when you can use it for FHCs or cans.[/background]
Read this guide for an explanation on the caps of jumps: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16189469

Next available slot:
Next jump Tuesday 17th, reserve now!

Price:
-> 1st timers: 10m + 6 eDVDs (3 prepaid + 10m cash, 3 after jump)
-> Regular customers: 5 eDVDs (3 prepaid, 2 after jump)

How does it work?
-> We start stacking together 28-32 hours before the jump.

-> You will have to buy: 2x Poison Mistletoes, 1x Ecstasy, 4x Xanax for stacking and about 1-2 erotic DVDs to push past the 50k threshold if you are looking for the 99k merit, also depending on the maximum happiness of your property (must live in a PI with 4500 happiness at the very least). Usually 2 poison mistletoes and 1 ecstasy on its own will allow you to reach at least 95k and above with a max happy PI.

-> When both of our drug cooldowns are over, I will use eDVDs and ecstasy to bring myself to 99k happy as my faction and company specials allow me to. After I train, you use the 2x Poison Mistletoe to steal happy from me, (use appropriate amount of edvds if needed,) take an ecstasy to bring yourself to 99k happy as well and train. Since you don't use a lot of booster cooldown, you may supplement your training with Energy Cans or FHCs for even more massive gains. Job points can be used as well if you wish to.
Even if you already have the merit, max happy jumps can be effective till about 1.2m in a single stat, especially with boosters!

Simplified version: buy stuff, stack energy, I say “go”, use stuff, get massive gains and/or merit.

Gains expectation:
You can gain as much as your energy allows. Feel free to use a gym calculator for this as everybody is different, specially if you have inactive refills, those really add up. The minimum I have seen someone gain is around 50k stats in a single jump.

I created a discord channel to help coordinate jumps better and answer frequently asked questions. Feel free to join Happy Kangaroo discord following this link: https://discord.gg/4YAbXwSn3t

Just initiate chat with me for more info or to book slots. Will work on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Terms and conditions:
- 3 eDVD deposit is required to book your slot.
- I definitely refund all eDVD payments, including the deposit if I OD.
- However, refunds will not be given in the case of your own OD on ecstasy after stealing as it is not in my control and you will required to pay the remaining payment (feel free to use an insurance service like the one Securop provides)
- Deposit will not be given back if there are no-shows. However, if you give notice 30hours in advanced, your deposit is returned.
- If you OD during stacking, I will refund you the deposit plus you will be considered a regular for fee purposes for next jump.
- You are only guaranteed 2 minutes to complete your jump. In the event a full 2 minutes can't be provided, I will offer a deposit refund or complementary jump in the future.

Mentions: Happy Related Training Methods · Securop's Xanax/Ecstasy Overdose Insurance