Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission message

Started by WitcherGeralt [2584467] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
WitcherGeralt [2584467]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled


https://imgur.com/a/7nXc1Ty

https://imgur.com/a/SxeT0D2

How do I message someone when I'm blocked? Can I get the mission reset?
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
You are blocked from chatting, not from sending a direct message. Use the 2nd icon that looks like an envelope. That’s what this mission requires.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
As mentioned above, you are required to send a Message, not a chat. That should still work.

Thanks!
WitcherGeralt [2584467]
The mission says to include the word "desuetude" in the message. I sent two messages:

05:44:41 - 06/11/22 You sent a message to wheelymaster04 - Included the word in the subject
05:44:23 - 06/11/22 You sent a message to wheelymaster04 - included the word in the message body

Mission didn't complete either time.