Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Suggestion Thread Location

Started by zuzurip [2154118] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
zuzurip [2154118]
So this might be pretty dumb idea and maybe it has been brought up before, but why don't we have the suggestion thread higher on a list?

I feel like some (esp younger) people over look this thread a lot since its like on the bottom, and with so many new and good suggestions (like Weaponsmith store, Display case, or torn racing bets/spectator) I feel like we could shed some more light on them. Maybe having it up by the tutorials/guide one or maybe down further by achievements one.

I understand a lot of devs are busy esp with war and what not, but even if it takes a few months or even a year to implement some, I think people would be very happy knowing that their suggestions had been summited and maybe being worked in progress.

What ya'll think
Penetration [2340613]
Honestly the fact there's just a big list of "main forums" which includes the Graveyard seems silly.

Personally I think anything Dev related (B&I, Suggestions, API) should be in the same section as announcements, and it should be renamed Game Development.

Edit: Furthermore, I think it would be great if we could tag forums to be included with "My Forums" as a way of favoriting to the top.