Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What does deadly mean? solved

Started by sharx [1927463] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 485 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
sharx [1927463]
During an attack I fired 2 deadly hits in 1 attack against the same opponent.
How is this possible? Is this a little bug or do I miss something?
Please help me out I don't understand this.


Here is the attack log
CRLF [2095076]
There's no restriction on that effect only hitting once in an attack.

It looks like you got lucky and triggered it twice.
sharx [1927463]
Ok, I got it, thank you all for your help and don't buy one of these ;)

edit: a bit confusing because it was the "final" hit in a few recent attacks.
nihilisticcat [2112766]
lul I misread, thought you said deadly hit twice in one turn. Yes, as stated above, deadly is simply a massive damage boost, not an immediate kill. If you were looking for the immediately defeat weapon bonus that's execute, immediately dropping someone below 15-24% hp on a non-0 hit
Eas-e [2390967]
Well, I'm no dictionary, but I've got one right here. Hmmm, let's see, ah! Here it is...

deadly


adjective
causing or able to cause death.
"a deadly weapon"


adverb
in a way resembling or suggesting death; as if dead.

Hope this helps, friend!
Eas-e [2390967]
Well, if ya insist. Ok, S. Here we are..

solve


verb


past tense: solved; past participle: solved


find an answer to, explanation for, or means of effectively dealing with (a problem or mystery).
"the policy could solve the town's housing crisis"

There you have it, class. Remember, this may be on the test, so take it down in your notes.

Ugh... What was I thinking becoming a teacher?