You sent a Hammer to La_maravilla with the message: For being the best hammer. ~ Outsiders.
Outsiders - TOWN WIN
Started by Blackbird [2082276] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 468 / 468 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks everyone for playing, and blackbird for hosting, it was an epic game! :)
Prizes courtesy of Firestar have been sent a bit ago, if you didn't get anything, message me please.
Since Django already posted his, town, including replaced town, got 5 each, mafia 1, and I added two for Django personally because I never have seen a new player do so well on their first time being mafia.
Since Django already posted his, town, including replaced town, got 5 each, mafia 1, and I added two for Django personally because I never have seen a new player do so well on their first time being mafia.
So true, she really was xD
I don't think I have seen many games with one person responsible for so many hammers. Then again this game had a lot of firsts for me despite my time in the community so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!
I don't think I have seen many games with one person responsible for so many hammers. Then again this game had a lot of firsts for me despite my time in the community so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!
That was an awesome game! Thanks for hosting, BB! You guys are really awesome at finding Mafia and I'm really bad at being Mafia so I never really stood a chance. Special thank you to Django and Ninivah for being such fun teammates, I'm sorry I didn't last long enough to help us win, but I hope to get to play with you guys again soon!
Thanks Blackbird for hosting, was an awesome game!
Django, nice job flipping my read on you to getting the town to kill me. Well played on that one.
Was a fun blast from the past to play again, thanks everyone!
Django, nice job flipping my read on you to getting the town to kill me. Well played on that one.
Was a fun blast from the past to play again, thanks everyone!
too ez
You thought it was JhayArZee.