Just curious what everyone’s thoughts are if TORN meets MetaVerse and has a baby lmao. The possibilities are endless and would be a neat dynamic to this game IMO. What’s are your thoughts?
MetaVerse thoughts for TORN
Started by NVusConRtis [2373741] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 52
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- oraN [1778676]
· 23 likes ·
No thank you. I'd rather learn Yoga and suck my own dick.
Mentioned in this thread
Zimomo [2459216] ×1
Yes
This is what happens when MetaVerse meets someone and makes a baby, why do you want to ruin the Torn?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
No thank you. I'd rather learn Yoga and suck my own dick.
Hell no
Sort of gets away from the whole text based game.
There are almost as many shitty Torn VR/NFT/Meta/random ass new technology threads as bad shitposts in gd
u think i play torn coz I wanted to use my voice to talk to ppl?
are you ara's alt?
let me summon Metaverse for you and hear his thoughts
Mentions: Zimomo [2459216]
I'd sooner have a neighbourhood toe-nail clipping competition and eat the finalist's entries...
Some of these also do give off shitpost energy tbh
Metaverse 2.0
No, it wouldn’t work at all.
what's the dynamic you talking about?
I'm sure most people who act so excited about metaverse don't really know what the f**k it is.
I'm sure most people who act so excited about metaverse don't really know what the f**k it is.
*facepalm*
I don't see such a thing even being possible.
If anything the only real visual representation I can see a text based game having is in the form of a point and click-style visual novel, but even then I think it wouldn't be that great.
If anything the only real visual representation I can see a text based game having is in the form of a point and click-style visual novel, but even then I think it wouldn't be that great.
vr gta then?