I'm honestly fed up. I made a thread a week ago about closing my account. A lot of you were nice to convince me to stay, so I decided to stay and work on my stats. After all, it was the only thing depressing me when looking at my age and stats.
I managed to gather some money to do some HJ's. I had a steal happiness from someone planned and paid for. Visited the item market to buy 2 poison mistletoes, and that dude IcedColdCola had some advertised in his bazaar...
Clicked through to his bazaar and guess what... I bought 2 mistletoes, not poison mistletoes for 25mil each.
Now all my money is gone. Briliant.
Why do people like that exist, it's nasty. Just hoping for a nice motivational message from you guys, I'm really fed up now
I managed to gather some money to do some HJ's. I had a steal happiness from someone planned and paid for. Visited the item market to buy 2 poison mistletoes, and that dude IcedColdCola had some advertised in his bazaar...
Clicked through to his bazaar and guess what... I bought 2 mistletoes, not poison mistletoes for 25mil each.
Now all my money is gone. Briliant.
Why do people like that exist, it's nasty. Just hoping for a nice motivational message from you guys, I'm really fed up now