Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question about War Mode

Started by Cujo [2087726] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Cujo [2087726]
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding switching to War Mode.

I was going to use War Mode to allow our faction to get the most benefit out of the upcoming Diabetes Day. I am a newish leader and I do not know which perks are currently saved in our War Mode loadout.

If I switch to War Mode right before Diabetes Day starts, will I be able to instantly reconfigure the loadout with Voracity and Toleration or will I be stuck with whatever perks were previously set there?

Thank you in advance for any help!
JackKelly [2271177]
yes, if you've never used war mode before then you will be able to set them how you want them. If they are already set, you will be able to unset them and reassign them how you want . There will be a 3 day cooldown after you unset and reassign them. It works the same for Peace mode.