So i decided that i would be here documenting my bookie predictions for the World cup and beyond, as this is something i like to do for fun.
All games listed here are just my personal predictions and i may very well be wrong, it would NOT be a daily thing, just whenever i feel like i can predict good enough games and i would majorly focus on football and maybe basketball occasionally.
I would list the games , The League and the reason for my pick and also the odds of my prediction. I would also update the thread on if the prediction is a win or a loss.
My first Prediction would be tonight as a test run and depending on how that goes, i may drop more leading to the World Cup on the 20th of November.
Enjoy everyone, I hope i can help y'all make money and not lose so much