sold
sold
Started by MrRightSA [2652679] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- voidbox [2803732]
· 5 likes ·
min bid 500m buy out 600m? is this even an auction
min bid 500m buy out 600m? is this even an auction
Astute observation mon ami, this is not an auction or else I'd have the tag as [A] rather than
If someone wants to minbid, they can minbid but run the risk of someone else just buying it (since I price my items at a fair price so they sell). When someone minbids I usually keep it open for another 12-24 hours.
If someone wants to minbid, they can minbid but run the risk of someone else just buying it (since I price my items at a fair price so they sell). When someone minbids I usually keep it open for another 12-24 hours.
What is your conception of an auction then?
To me, an auction doesn't have a buyout. If it does for some reason, it's certainly not 20% more than the min-price. It would be substantially higher than the list price.
b
b
B
b
B
i wish this was a baseball bat, not that i could afford it. trying to put together a nice mobster set lol
Don't underestimate a hammer as a crude mobster weapon!
b
b
motivation
b
b
b
lowered the price
b