Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I was never here

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in General Discussion.

176 replies · 7.59k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 177 / 177 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
177
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
71 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Baronv0ndude [2845221] ×2

BaronVonDude [2169790]
I was never here


Gl to you all

I will be focusing on rl. Be well all

Ty for a good ride. This has run its course for me now.

-Baron-
DeMe123 [2771572]
Okay bye bud

Oh wait are you actually THE baronvondude? Sucks to see you go dude you're a funny one. Come back real soon or give me your stuff
FactHuntt [2678478]
Best of luck in Real Life. It should always be the priority at the end of the day.

Be good, or be good at it. ;)

Also, Obligatory "Can i haz your stuff plz?" :)

xo
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Long term players here say that they stay for the community








The community isn't the same. I've gained my Friends and im greatful for that




Ill take the good that I've gotten and leave the bad
JoeSkull [533524]
Bern awhile since we've chatted but regardless, sad to see you go. Take care of yourself man and I wish you the best.
Collete [1389080]
Im alot older then you and I do not play for the community so stop yo emo shit and grow up play the game or f**k off