Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Joining race while hosped?

Started by _s10th [2672837] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
_s10th [2672837]
07:42:20 - 11/11/22 You logged in from x
07:42:37 - 11/11/22 wakandabobo claimed the $150,000 bounty on you placed by nafisferdous
07:42:37 - 11/11/22 You joined an official race on Industrial with your Honda NSX
07:42:37 - 11/11/22 wakandabobo hospitalized you sending you to hospital for 2h 57m [view]
07:42:37 - 11/11/22 You were sent to hospital for 2h 57m : Hospitalized by wakandabobo

I somehow managed to join a race during the same second that someone hosped me, however, the race log ended up in between the bounty claim and hosp log
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think this is fine, we don't need any locks here. I will assign this to Joe for verifying.

Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
Yep I think this is fine, if you joined the race then technically that came first, even if the log was recorded is slightly afterwards. I don't think there's a need to add locks to this.