Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

300 awards at 465 days old

Started by p1nh34d [2698445] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
p1nh34d [2698445]
Not the fastest by a long way I'm sure, but I'm pretty pleased with reaching a nice round 300 awards after 465 days... Merit hunting has become a big part of how I play Torn, but I try not to blindly chase merits to the detriment of other aspects of Torn life. I could have probably done it quicker I think, for my first month in Torn I had no idea what I was doing but I managed to join a great faction (shout out to I13!) which really motivated to me to push myself.

On to 500 awards next I suppose then. It took me 465 days to get the first 300 awards, so the next 200 should only take me about 310 days, that's how it works right? :) I'm going to try and get it before I hit 4 years old, wish me luck!