Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buckaahab

Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 239 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Ahab [1735214]
I am back with the most important part of torn..... playing with dolls

Don't hold back those tears as you gaze upon my 46 47 (not sure what item it is but I've added something since this thread) item (I'm counting the hairstyle) beauty
[image: i.imgur.com]

2019: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16129264&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=19803018
2020: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16181803&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20706084

Mentions: 18 wearable items (shitpost achievement) · 22 wearable items (shitpost achievement redux)

Ahab [1735214]
If someone wants to donate 500m 47 as I think even if torn adds more clothes the chance they can be used is getting very small. Though I thought the krampus mask could be used as it doesn't look like it would clash with anything but sadly it removes all but the sandworm so is something I'm missing in how stuff interacts so could be more out there right now :O
Lasloa [2765159]
That's definitely a bummer, but you never know. I'm sure more will come in the next year!

And I'm sure plenty of people would be willing to fund this venture (Hopefully me in the next few months)