NEW TRADER
I buy all your Plushies, flowers,medical items and drugs at great prices! Mug free and with a receipt
Price List
Set trade
If you feel like a price is not correct send me a message and we can talk about it.
Trade time 14:00 to 23:00TCT everyday.
Just set up a trade and i will add the cash, then you can accept it.
Trades includes receipts.
Trade limit at 50 milllion.
I also do revives for 1m/xan, Rev skill 75+(900+ revives done)
I buy all your Plushies, flowers,medical items and drugs at great prices! Mug free and with a receipt
Price List
Set trade
If you feel like a price is not correct send me a message and we can talk about it.
Trade time 14:00 to 23:00TCT everyday.
Just set up a trade and i will add the cash, then you can accept it.
Trades includes receipts.
Trade limit at 50 milllion.
I also do revives for 1m/xan, Rev skill 75+(900+ revives done)