Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[REQUEST] Disable/Enable Points refill script?

Started by ladymeba [2499340] on in Tools & Userscripts.

0 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
ladymeba [2499340]
I occasionally do not think and press buttons quickly on autopilot - and recently I've been accidentally using my energy refill when I meant to refill nerve - either this has resulted in refilling an already half full bar or not saving the refill for a chain, which is a pain.

TornTools (I think it is anyway) gives me check marks against each battlestat to disable/enable them at the gym and I wondered if something similar could be done with the refills? The extra click or a big RED WARNING might be just what I need to stop making the same stupid mistake....lol

Is there anything like this already that I have missed or would someone be willing to write something? It can't just be me - I'm sure other people would find it useful too :D